[RTTY] NA RTTY Bonehead Move - The Best of the Hobby

Lee - N2LEE lee at n2lee.com
Mon Sep 19 08:27:59 EDT 2016

I have tell you guys I am IMPRESSED with the comments I have received on this list.

I am surprised at how many comments and direct emails of encouragement that I have received.
It is refreshing to see such a passionate group that genuinely takes pride in seeing another ham
discover this aspect of the hobby.

Everyone has been extremely helpful especially when asking newbie RTTY questions about decoders
or the best contest software to use.

You guys represent the best of ham radio. Cudos !!!

Thank you for support.

Lee