[RTTY] All time records in the CQ WW DX

Bill Turner dezrat at outlook.com
Mon Sep 19 18:53:25 EDT 2016

One of my favorite things about the two CQ contests is the detailed
all-time record summaries. The one for the WW DX is available at
http://www.cqwwrtty.com/records.htm  The database is searchable by
continent, country, US call area and all time world.

Check it out and see - maybe you have an all time record and don't
even know it!

Right now I have two all time records for single band entries in the
US 6th call area. I want to eventually have all five bands in the 6th,
but the competition is pretty tough and it takes at least five years.
It is fun to have a goal though and who knows, someday I might
actually make it!

Hope to see you this weekend.

73, Bill W6WRT