[RTTY] Q Rate Killers

Jerry Flanders jeflanders at comcast.net
Tue Sep 27 12:09:29 EDT 2016

I either copy a station or I don't - the signal strength and QRM/QRN
dictate that. What I resent is those stations that insist on
including the /QRP with the callsign. I never know if LOTW has him
registered that way. Also in a contest it slows things. Fortunately I
don't see this often, so no big deal.

But it has always amused me that _some_ QRPers, even with poor
antennas, will brag and say they don't need higher power. True THEY
don't need it, but the receiving station might need help to hear them
clearly in the high noise band conditions we often see.

Jerry W4UK