[RTTY] Q Rate Killers

Al Hanzl alhanzl at comcast.net
Tue Sep 27 12:26:16 EDT 2016

Well, my logic may be screwed up, but everything is relative.
I run 100 watts with compromised antennas due to fact I live on a typical small suburban lot with one large tree smack in middle of a small backyard.
I am sometimes asked for repeats.

There may be QRPers with more ERP than I put out.

And I do get annoyed when stations with booming signals can't hear me at all.

As much as I sometimes get discouraged that the same super stations keeping winning, it's not their problem that I can't compete.
I sometimes run QRP just so I have a chance to win a low participation sub category.
Anyway, some rambling thoughts from an amateur contester.
Al
K2AL

Sent from my iPhone