[RTTY] Rate killer/QRP

Jeff AC0C keepwalking188 at ac0c.com
Tue Sep 27 14:24:03 EDT 2016

This is not a rate killer.  Either you can hear the guy well enough to get
minimal print, or you can't.  If he's in there but not strong enough, then
just keep running.  If he's not strong enough to print cleanly he's not
going to prevent you from working the next guy who is a few db stronger and
chances are the next guy will be stronger than that by tens of db.

73/jeff/ac0c
www.ac0c.com
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie