[RTTY] QRP in contests

Jeff AC0C keepwalking188 at ac0c.com
Tue Sep 27 21:35:39 EDT 2016

I agree with that "you would be surprised what you can work" statement on
QRP.  Our local club worked QRP/battery one field day and as a QRO guy I was
stunned at both the rate and the relative ease in holding a frequency.  Our
antennas were decent from a FD perspective but not great.  A very
educational experience.  Especially for a guy who managed to draw overnight
duty on 80m with storms in the distance.  An opportunity, they said, for
developing my "160m ears."  Uh huh...

73/jeff/ac0c
www.ac0c.com
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie