[RTTY] Viability

Jerry Flanders jeflanders at comcast.net
Thu Sep 29 10:44:06 EDT 2016

I wouldn't worry about using more conventional power levels unless
your neighbors are using broadcast TV antennas and you are in a fringe zone.

I use wire dipoles in pine trees - typically 40-50 feet up, and I
worked 700 Q's this past weekend with 500 W in the CQ WW RTTY
contest, with 20 giving the most activity.

Jerry W4UK