[RTTY] Guess I have been away longer than I thought. +the Signalink USB

Thom Durfee ki8w at usa.com
Fri Sep 30 13:08:46 EDT 2016

Tigertronics makes the Signalink USB and their documentation states
their interface does not support true FSK keying otherwise I would use it.

I may experiment sometime with a direct FSK keying using a USB port if I
can figure out how to do that.  I am so used to having serial com ports
but I have not owned a computer that has them for many years.  USB still
baffles me somewhat.

Thanks for all the comments.

Got my antenna mast up between the rain drops.

73

Thom Ki8W