[RTTY] Revised BARTG Jan results

Simone Wilson m0box at btinternet.com
Tue Apr 11 16:34:48 EDT 2017

Dear Diddlers,

I am uploading a revised set of results for the January BARTG Sprint
Contest. I overlooked the massive number of faults created by two US
stations not putting the callsign sent into their log file. This has now
been corrected. Also some experts slipped the net and ended up in SOAB, they
are now in their correct classification.

My apologies for these mistakes, but in my defense, this is a massive
contest with a lot of cross checking to do. Even with the aid of computers
doing the majority of the work, I still have thousands of one way contacts
to sift through and sometime one can't see the wood from the trees.

You may need to re-download your UBN from the results website which is
available at http://tinyurl.com/lwa7vmk

73 de Simone. M0BOX

BARTG Contest Manageress