[RTTY] Welcome Back Ray WF1B

W4GKM w4gkm at citlink.net
Tue Apr 11 19:19:27 EDT 2017

Ray that is wonderful news to know that you are returning to RTTY. I
used your software as long as I could and was sad when I had to move up
to the windows type programs. I met you several times and loved the way
the print flowed across the screen. As Phil said "those were the good
old days" and it will be a pleasure to see your call sign print across
my screen again.......WELCOME BACK RAY!

Nick,
w4gkm