[RTTY] All-time RTTY Scores

Roger Cooke g3ldi at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Aug 5 09:14:09 EDT 2017

Hi.
If you would like to join the fun and  be included in the Scoreboard in the CDXC magazine,please let me have your all time RTTY scores, Worked / Confirmed.   Meaningless I know, but it's just a bit of fun!  As the data column writer, I will keep it updated in each issue.  Please note it is RTTY ONLY, nothing else.
Look forward to some feedback. The next deadline ( for my column )  is August 14th. Please send to:roger at g3ldi.co.uk
Any other input for that column always appreciated, contest, DX, any data mode chat, especially some nice JPG colour pictures!  All very much appreciated. Don't be shy, we all love looking at other amateur's stations, antennas and so on. Get to it and do it!!!  PLEASE!!!

Regards from Roger, G3LDI
Swardeston, Norfolk.