[RTTY] BARTG Sprint entry period closed in an hour

Simone Wilson m0box at btinternet.com
Sun Feb 5 17:59:32 EST 2017

Diddlers,

The entry period for the BARTG January Sprint contest closes in about one
hour. Submissions after midnight UTC may be made but you must also email me
with a valid reason for a late entry.

I will process the logs tomorrow through the automatic phase of adjudication
and then commence my email enquiries for the issues raised. You should have
been contacted by the robot following your submission. If you were not then
you put an incorrect email address into the entry form and I will have no
way to contact you. In this case the log will become either a checklog or
excluded altogether.

Now the fun begins for me :)

73 de Simone. M0BOX

BARTG Contest Manageress