[RTTY] CQ WW WPX RTTY - Propagation

Barry Murrell ZS2EZ zs2ez at zs2ez.co.za
Thu Feb 9 09:24:41 EST 2017

Hey guys, don't forget to listen for us poor fellas way down at the Southern
end of Africa!!  :-)

I (ZS2EZ) will be operating Single Op All Band LOW power .... Kenwood
TS-590S into a TH-7DX at 50ft for 20-15-10, trapped wire dipole for 40-80.
Don't expect to hear anything on 80 (the antenna is not exactly great, and
that band is usually a blank here) but will be hoping for SOME propagation
over the weekend!!

My wife has given me the go-ahead to spend the weekend in the shack, so
hopefully my peanut-whistle signal will make it into a decent number of
logs!!

Hope to work a whole lot of you in the contest!!

73 de BARRY MURRELL ZS2EZ
KF26ta - Port Elizabeth, South Africa
EPC#0558 DMC#1690 WCC#030 30MDG#4081
DXCC(mixed)#41,146  DXCC(RTTY)#1,916
DXCC(phone)#34,990  DXCC(CW)#11,714
DXCC 40m,30m,20m,17m,15m,12m,10m
WAS Triple Play #492  WAS(RTTY)#538  WAZ(RTTY)#185  WAE-I(mixed)#72
WAZS(mixed)#214  AAA#1569
AS ZR6DXB: VUCC(50MHZ)#1,334  UKSMG WAE(Silver)#75  UKSMG AFRICA#22  WAC
(Satellite)