[RTTY] MFJ-1204 Setup (Don Inbody)

wo4r_jeff at yahoo.com wo4r_jeff at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 10 09:07:57 EST 2017

     Could you verify whether the MFJ-1204 suffers from the Windows - TI Chip problem.  The details are here https://www.reddit.com/r/amateurradio/comments/3eytah/huge_windows_bug_ruining_your_receive_performance/
The simple test is do you have to lower your receive volume very low on either the MFJ-1204 or the windows settings.  If not then the unit does not have the bug.
I asked MFJ about this and they pretty much ignored me and said I could buy the unit and return it if I was not happy.
Thanks JeffWO4R