[RTTY] Upside-down RTTY contest QSO's

Jeff Stai wk6i.jeff at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 15:28:59 EST 2017

Somewhere along the way, in the past few months, I picked up the impression
that one of the contest loggers had this exchange "style" as a default, and
that that is why we are seeing it more.

I know it isn't Writelog, but I don't know if it is or isn't N1MM+ or
something else. Maybe someone familiar with other loggers can look into it.

73 jeff wk6i