[RTTY] callsign/callsign DQ

Jim W7RY jimw7ry at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 20:36:14 EST 2017

This format is used when a licensee does not have the privileges (WE2ASS is
a technician and cant run RTTY on HF) is at a station that does have
privileges.

I used to do it all the time at a friends house when I was still a novice
had had the itch to get on SSB.... And use his really NEAT Collins S-Line!
(In 1975).

73
Jim W7RY