[RTTY] N3FJP log

John Netro-N9WVM n9wvm at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 14 16:03:04 EST 2017

Hi John, Sorry I guess I forgot to go into details. This is a N3FJP contest log and it is for the CQ WW WPX Contest this week I use HRD program For RTTY, etc. I exported my log from the contest this past weekend in adif than I imported the adif into the N3FJP log and it only gave my total qso's and total wpx worked but didn't total my mult's and total points so I was wondering if anyone else had this problem. I used a N3FJP  ARRL contest log and it worked fine. so I was wondering if someone could help me I don't know if there was an error in the log that might have caused it or just a fluke in the contest log.
ThanksN9WVM