[RTTY] Sound card interface SUGGESTION

KB1NAL kb1nal at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 16 19:42:10 EST 2017

hey  !!
   Personally,  if you're going to operate an ICOM radio,  I'd go with the  SignaLink USB.You'll need an 8pin cable for your ACC Port, when running HF.  For VHF, you'll needa 6pin cable for your DATA Port.   Running your CIV port,   RT Systems makes a
USB cable with a built in chip, that will work nicely.  My 2 cents !  Truthfully, it
is TRIAL and ERROR and a personal preference running station peripheral equipment.Good Luck !
   73 de Lee KB1NAL