[RTTY] Fwd: Re: Dual Receive?

Michael Haack mikehaack at aol.com
Fri Feb 17 23:56:16 EST 2017

Maybe I'm missing something in this question but, Working RTTY split is

little different then work split in any other mode.
A-VFO Rx / B-VFO Tx or vice versa.

If the object is dual Rx, one on the DX and one on the pile.
Route the audio from Rx1 to it's soundcard input channel.
And route the audio from Rx2 to the other side.
Then make the selections in the RTTY software as to which decoding
channel is which.

73, Good luck
Mike WB9B