[RTTY] RTTY Fatigue

David G3YYD g3yyd at btinternet.com
Sun Feb 19 07:16:13 EST 2017

I use closed back headphones with foam ear plugs for RTTY contesting. This reduces the fan noise from the amplifiers enabling low level of RTTY tones. The reduction in fatigue is well worth it for such a low cost solution. It probably also reduces the tinnitus risk when listening to a narrow tonal range for such long periods of time.

73 David G3YYD