[RTTY] RTTY Journal

Bill Henry ghenry at halcomm.com
Sun Feb 19 14:38:23 EST 2017

Kok and guys,
I think it would be great to have the complete RTTY Journal set available to all - public domain.  This was an income source for Wayne and I protected his interest while he was alive.  But, I see no reason to hold back any longer.  I do not know what became of Wayne's master copy of all the issues or even how to contact his wife or estate.  Might be a good idea to offer some compensation if Wayne left any inventory. I am pretty certain that none of the RJ stuff is still at HAL.
Bill Henry