[RTTY] Archive for RTTY Journal

Jeff AC0C keepwalking188 at ac0c.com
Tue Feb 21 21:50:35 EST 2017

Great work Chen and Jay.

Many thanks to Bill Henry!

73/jeff/ac0c
www.ac0c.com
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie

-----Original Message-----
From: Kok Chen
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2017 4:32 PM
To: RTTY Reflector
Cc: Jay ; COURYHOUSE at aol.com ; ghenry at halcomm.com ; Don AA5AU
Subject: [RTTY] Archive for RTTY Journal

Bill Henry has very generously agreed to make the RTTY Journals available
for public downloading.  I now have the archives at my web site (warning,
very large files).

(Hi Bill, long time no exchange emails HI HI.)

Thanks go to Jay WS7I for doing all the leg work; dotting i's and crossing
t's.

Before I proceed with the links, I would like to encourage those that run
large RTTY sites to make these files available (Don? Ed?) at your site.
Just be sure to make it free.

Don't just link to my site, but make actual copies.

The reason is that I am using a very slow ("shared") Hostgator server, and
who knows also how long I will keep maintaining my web site.  We need RTTY
history to be archived, and what better way than through RTTY Bulletin/RTTY
Journal from the formative years.

With that taken care of, the links are available here:

http://www.w7ay.net/chen/Others/RJ/index.html

If you misplace the link, just go to my home page at w7ay.net (easy to
remember), click on the tab for "Others," and look for a link to "Fifty
Years of the RTTY Journal" (currently at the bottom of the "Others" page).

Thanks again to everyone involved, especially to Bill Henry and Wayne
Matlock (SK).

73
Chen, W7AY