[RTTY] Archive for RTTY Journal

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Wed Feb 22 20:40:59 EST 2017

Yes I think I see the first 3?  ok yes  OCR in a text   file... but   can
you set it to   generate an ocr file  inside of a pdf?  high  res?  this is
the most  useful   for viewing/working/searching. do not know  why  there are
   2 pdf files  showing for  vol 1 # 1 ... the   one  you  can highlight
test is  smaller  so I suspect image is higher  compressed.

In a message dated 2/22/2017 6:14:44 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,