[RTTY] I am no longer working P49X

W0MU Mike Fatchett w0mu at w0mu.com
Mon Jan 9 19:47:11 EST 2017

Every time I went to work Ed, I screwed something up!  I mean every
time.  Someone must of put some weird voodoo on my station.

The first time I was off freq of some thing.  After that the computer
would send my call after I had his info.  Apparently N1MM decided that I
didn't have his info.  That happened a few times even when I was trying
to make sure it did not.  I am still unclear what the underlying issue was.

Ed-Sorry to be a pain in your backside.  I was amazed that in little bit
of time how many contacts he had made on other bands while we sorted out
my mess!

I will endeavor to be more prepared next time.  Thanks for the contacts
and If you never work me again, I would understand!  HI!

W0MU