[RTTY] MMTTY Strange display

V Sidarau vs_otw at rogers.com
Mon Jan 9 21:00:27 EST 2017

Pretty much same here, at least once for sure. I don't recall precise
details, though I think, my call-sign sent twice was broken in parts in one
of the instances, like VE 3IAE VE3IAE.
Indeed, it has never happened before. At least I cannot recall anything like
this before. I clearly recall that because it was really unusual. I was
calling somebody, then I looked at the digital window but instead of my
call-sign displayed twice, highlighted, I only saw it highlighted once. Then
I noticed that the 1st instance broken in parts before the highlighted one.
Certainly I have no  idea how it was actually transmitted.

MMTTY and N1MM+ combo. Running the N1MM+ version downloaded 5 minutes prior
to the contest.

73,
Vlad VE3IAE