[RTTY] MICROhAM KEYBOARD SETUP

kostas sv1dpi sv1dpi at otenet.gr
Fri Jan 20 07:01:12 EST 2017

Hello Cort

I use the PS2 keyboard for everyday use. You need to program your
messages to Microam router for this one. I don't know if there is a way
to call the dx4win/writelog function keys with this keyboard, but sure
you can program the functions in microham router under cw and fsk messages.

73 Kostas SV1DPI