[RTTY] ZS2EZ - Help Needed!

Barry Murrell ZS2EZ zs2ez at zs2ez.co.za
Thu Jan 26 05:03:53 EST 2017

Thanks again for all the responses guys!!!

Pete, it is SO kind of you to offer your help - I will email you
off-reflector later today!  (Just awaiting some feedback from Andre ZS2ACP,
he will get back to me tonight our time!)

Jamie, thanks too for your kind offer...
Lee, would really appreciate some more info on the other shipping service!!
I believe DHL are VERY pricey, someone locally suggested Fedex (their local
office is down the road from me) or Aramex but a cheaper alternative is VERY
welcome....

Bob/Ed/Bill : I agree with your advice, and think it would make good sense
to get 4 capacitors while I am about it.... will have to swallow hard and
bite the bullet, I am self-employed and it has been a bad few months here
work-wise - but some things just have to be done!!!

Kostas, no problems with import duty - no duty on personal items under $100,
for an FT-847 that I brought in a few years back the duty charged on a $950
item was around 15%....  That was back in the days when our currency was
still worth something!!  :-)

Thanks again for all the advice and help!!

73 de BARRY MURRELL ZS2EZ
KF26ta - Port Elizabeth, South Africa
EPC#0558 DMC#1690 WCC#030 30MDG#4081
DXCC(mixed)#41,146  DXCC(RTTY)#1,916
DXCC(phone)#34,990  DXCC(CW)#11,714
DXCC 40m,30m,20m,17m,15m,12m,10m
WAS Triple Play #492  WAS(RTTY)#538  WAZ(RTTY)#185  WAE-I(mixed)#72
WAZS(mixed)#214  AAA#1569
AS ZR6DXB: VUCC(50MHZ)#1,334  UKSMG WAE(Silver)#75  UKSMG AFRICA#22  WAC
(Satellite)