[RTTY] One Pet Peeve

David Tanks ad4tj at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 13 20:57:36 EDT 2017

Some RTTY operators insist on sending their exchange just once; for example, they send " David VA " once.Now if I had static crashes, QRM, QSB, etc, I may have missed their info and would have to ask for a repeat. If they had sent it twice then more than likely I would have copied enough of it that a repeat is unnecessary. I would ask all to send their info twice, so repeats are less likely. Doesn't that make sense? If not, tell me why not. That's my 2 cents worth.
73, David AD4TJ