[RTTY] One Pet Peeve

David G3YYD g3yyd at btinternet.com
Fri Jul 14 11:45:41 EDT 2017

Sometime this happens because the guy has his logging software set for RUN.
So he enters your call and sends you call and the exchange. If his software
was on S&P then he would just send his call enter your exchange (if not
prefilled) and then send his exchange.

Of course there is always the guy who send his call and exchange even in S&P
mode but I just ignore them and get on working someone else...

73 David G3YYD & M7T