[RTTY] Decoding troubles after taking a break

Courtney Judd k4wi at k4wi.net
Sun Jul 16 19:12:45 EDT 2017

well I didn't have fun in this contest at all.... decoding problems for
sure.... never did get it sorted out.... running WL 11.08 mmtty and
gritty thru microkeyer2. My gut feeling that this problem comes about
every time Win 10 does an update (happened last Wednesday) and the
settings for the sound card and the router get re-set to something else
and I don't see this until the contest is under way. Yes, I did try it
before time but it appeared to be normal. Only made 30 contacts total...
very frustrating. Surely there must be a better way that could keep
win10 out of the equation.  I did try 2-tone.... operating window opened
up but no window to print so gave up on it.... getting to old to have
these aggravations! lol, Cort K4WI