[RTTY] One Pet Peeve

David Tanks ad4tj at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 17 10:54:26 EDT 2017

I also worked someone whose name showed up on my screen several times as " SIAN ", so that is what I put in the log. I can understand it being wrong once, but not many times. If I don't get credit for putting in what I received, well, so be it.
Also, one guy whom I answered his CQ with my call, once he copied me, sent " TU AD4TJ QRZ DE XXXX ", without bothering to go thru the required exchange of info!( We had worked on another band so he had my info, but still you are required to send the exchanges ) He could have been tired, though, so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.
Also, using N1MM+ here, sometimes the name gets in the state box and vice versa, then I have a heck of a time getting that straightened out. Also, sometimes when I clicked on the state it would not go into the state box; it would remain empty, then I would have to enter it manually. Ah, the joys of contesting!

73, David AD4TJ