[RTTY] MMTTY 1.70K

Dave AA6YQ aa6yq at ambersoft.com
Mon Jun 5 03:43:57 EDT 2017

>>>AA6YQ comments below

-----Original Message-----
From: Erik - K5WW [mailto:k5ww at coyotearc.net]
Sent: Monday, June 05, 2017 3:09 AM
To: Dave AA6YQ
Cc: 'RTTY, Contesting'
Subject: RE: [RTTY] MMTTY 1.70K

Looking forward to all the updates to the Suite, Dave. I've always enjoyed using it, so does everyone at the club station; and everyone else I've ever recommended it to. It is second to none.

But if you're still expecting and demanding praise like a Hollywood star for a few minor updates to MMTTY, more than a half decade after the last formal release.... Sorry, I'm not impressed. In tegenstelling.

>>>I expected absolutely nothing, Erik. Your post here was a welcome surprise.

>>>It's in your hands now.

      73,

             Dave, AA6YQ