[RTTY] RTTY Digest, Vol 171, Issue 7

Dave Barr recordupe at verizon.net
Sat Mar 11 16:44:32 EST 2017

9X2AW has been on 20 meter JT65, sometimes operating with a unique
style:  If you call on other than his last freqency after he sends his
often only with a report;  i.e., he completes a contact in one cycle...
2 minutes, rather than the 4 or 6 minutes usually used.  I called him
with a report message rather than the grid square message; 3 tries at 5
watts.

Dave, K2YG