[RTTY] NA RTTY Sprint

Shelby Summerville shelbyk4ww at gmail.com
Sun Mar 12 12:48:40 EDT 2017

Steve Lott wrote: " if it was easy it would have been less fun"

I'm not quite sure I understand the reasoning behind that statement? As far
as I'm concerned, "the easier it is, the more fun it is"? Other than the
time frame for the practice and regular Sprint, the QSY rule is the main
reason I don't participate. Regardless of the reason, choosing not to
participate is not an "earth shaking" event, and hardly worthy of posting
on a list where 99.9% of the subscribers couldn't care less?

--
73, Shelby - K4WW
As I don't have an iPad nor iPhone, sent from my PC