[RTTY] I may have missed something

Ktfrog007 at aol.com Ktfrog007 at aol.com
Mon Mar 13 16:22:46 EDT 2017

There needs to be some way to let people know in real time, while
operating, that you are using a skimmer.  Maybe just say so periodically,  although
if your signal is weak it might be confusing to anyone with poor  copy.

       AC0C TU AB1J SKIM UP 1-3

73,
Ken, AB1J

In a message dated 2017-03-13 8:13:37 P.M. Coordinated Universal Tim,