[RTTY] greater than 600 watts for RTTY?

William Marx bmarx at bellsouth.net
Fri Mar 24 18:00:05 EDT 2017

His issue was his Antenna limitation of 600 watts, not an amplifier.

So he needs to decide if he wants to change antennas and then run more than 600 watts.

His Antenna is pretty good but that's his first decision. Is your amplifier capable of more than 600 watts? If it is then your operating interests are what will drive you. If it's DX or Contesting...probably. If it's casual RTTY operation 600 watts to the current Antenna is fine.

Bill W2CQ