[RTTY] greater than 600 watts for RTTY?

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Mon Mar 27 17:40:17 EDT 2017

After operating from Central Ohio for many years, I can assure you
that Ohio is certainly in the midwest black hole.  It is nowhere
near the favored propagation enjoyed by the (north)east coast.

The only year I won anything (ARRL 160, 1982) the entire east coast
had a massive early winter thunderstorm and could not hear anything.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV