[RTTY] 13th/14th May: 51th A. VOLTA RTTY CONTEST

iw1ayd - Salvatore Irato iw1ayd at gmail.com
Wed May 10 15:36:07 EDT 2017

Hi all,

from 12:00 GMT Saturday May 13, 2017 until 12:00 GMT Sunday May 14, 2017
there will be the 51th A. Volta RTTY contest.

After months of inactivity, heavy work and family commitments, it will
be a pleasure to be there @IQ1RY. Radio, radio, radio!

We will team, IW1AYD Salvo and IW1QN Federico, with any OM in the
neighborhoods willingly to be there with us. Even for a short time.

Have a look at http://www.contestvolta.com

Don't be shy if the English PDF file say "... 48th Alessandro VOLTA RTTY
DX CONTEST".
AFAIK nothing changed so far since then.

             Hope to CU all on air and to have fun during the Volta!

                                           Thanks to I2DMI e IK2LOL for
all theirs yearly efforts!

               73 de iw1ayd Salvo, 5thVolta at IQ1RY