[RTTY] NS RTTY Sprint

Ken K6MR k6mr at outlook.com
Fri May 12 21:33:51 EDT 2017

Dick has been very successful in the past, so I think his problems were propagation related last night.

But as I put in every weekly announcement, I (and NCCC) welcome comments and suggestions on how to improve turnout.  We do have some limitations (like non-interference with the CW NS) and I understand that Sprint format is not the most popular.  Everyone is welcome to post their suggestions (if Bill doesn’t mind the extra traffic on here) and we can openly hash it out.  Don’t be bashful, the worst that can happen is we don’t do it. I’m certainly open to a public discussion of any ideas.  The CW NS has 2X – 3X more activity, so it is possible to get people interested.  Bill had some suggestions that I wasn’t keen about, but if the larger group would like to try something different I’m not opposed to experimentation.

So everyone do some thinking and let’s hear your ideas.

Ken K6MR