[RTTY] NS RTTY Sprint

Ken K6MR k6mr at outlook.com
Sat May 13 23:36:00 EDT 2017

I’m not sure what the breakdown of working/retired folks is on the morning/afternoon CWTs, but except for a few that have noted they operate from work (VE9AA in his car, for example) I’d bet most are retired. So that limits an already small group. I know two of our most active stations are work constrained during the day.  As I noted in a previous post, VE2FK asked publically about a daytime CWT-style RTTY session and no one responded. If we wanted to have a standard contest style session, that would definitely be the way to go. Something completely separate from NS, sort of like what they did with the Tuesday night Fone Fray.