[RTTY] VOLTA log

Richard White whiter26 at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 15 10:20:43 EDT 2017

I up loaded my VOLTA Cabrillo log with 90 calls worked. The robot rejected
all 90 QSO’s with the following error notation:

Log-Callsign < > qsocallsign -à KS0M <> KS0M

Here is QSO  NR  1  in the Cabrillo file I sent:

QSO: 14080   RY   2017-05-13   1541   KS0M   599   0001   RT3P   599   0192
16   23

All 90 contacts are printed in the same order as above. I looked at the
VOLTA web page and did not find anything about the Cabrillo file format.  I
don’t understand what the problem is.  Anyone see what is wrong ?

Dick   KS0M

Richard C. “Dick” White

Fulton, MO 65251 U.S.A

Amateur Radio Station  KS0M