[RTTY] RTTY Forum at Hamvention

Stu Phillips stu at k6tu.net
Tue May 23 22:59:22 EDT 2017

If there is enough interest and someone can figure out a suitable webinar support service, I'd be happy to do on online version of the presentation I made about the benefits of using SDR for RTTY contesting and perhaps expand back the material I took out given the shorter time allowed at Dayton.

Maybe  WWROF has the webinar capability?

Thanks to everyone who attended the forum and the kind words of feedback, special thanks to  Ed W0YK for inviting  me.

Stu  K6TU

- Mis-spellings, typos and grammatical errors courtesy of finger swipes