[RTTY] Hamvention RTTY Forum

Jeff Rinehart jmrinehart at yahoo.com
Wed May 24 16:13:49 EDT 2017

I certainly enjoyed Hamvention and my thanks to Stu K6TU for his RTTY/SDR presentation.  As a result, I managed to convince myself to venture into the SDR world and bought a $100 SDRPlay just to get my feet wet.

I have it working fine now, controlling my Icom Pro3 over CIV but am trying to figure out how to integrate N1MM into the mix and of course have encountered sharing problems on the CIV line.  I am not a computer guru, but am enjoying learning about all this.  Maybe someday I might even convince myself to get a "real"SDR radio like one of those "Flex" things. :)  Input on the CIV sharing situation is welcome (if I can understand it?)

Jeff W4PJW