[RTTY] Intel NUC, anyone?

Neal Campbell nealk3nc at gmail.com
Sun Oct 1 13:03:25 EDT 2017

Matt

I have not heard of noise complaints, maybe because they are so small you
can put them many places. You can consider audible noise and RF noise. For
the latter, I think modern quality switcher PSUs do not have them anymore.
Yes, I know the cheapo wall warts do but I doubt if gigabyte wants to ruin
its reputation with saving a few pennies and generating hash for yards to
the side.

73

Neal Campbell

Abroham Neal Software
www.abrohamnealsoftware.com

Computers built specifically for hams

See components used in our computers at:
https://www.amazon.com/shop/abrohamnealllc