[RTTY] Thanks to everyone

Nick Smith w4gkm at citlink.net
Sun Oct 1 21:29:34 EDT 2017

So many people sent their condolences for my recent lost of the station and my house. I was overwhelmed at the response from so many of you and I want to say thanks to each and everyone that sent me an email. It’s hard to lose so much at one time, but it is heart warming to hear from so many friends and amateur radio operators of RTTY contesting.  I hope to rebuild my house and my station soon and get back on the air, I now know how Don felt from his loss during the hurricanes in LA.

A sincere thanks to all my RTTY friends, and as MacArthur said “I shall return”.

Nick,
W4GKM

Sent from Mail for Windows 10