[RTTY] Amp/Temp

Mark Mumaw nu6x at esedona.net
Sat Oct 7 11:43:26 EDT 2017

My Acom 2000A will regularly get up to 70C (158F). With your rear intake
fan,the added exhaust fans and assuming you have good ventilation,
especially on the intake, I wouldn't  be too concerned.

I have been doing some thermal testing on a legal limit solid state
LDMOS linear and I see temperatures around 60-65C on long transmissions.
Of course this is a very different animal.

I like the temperature controller below for turning fans on/off
depending on temperature. I used it on my homebrew 3.2KW dummy load to
automatically run the fans above 45C.
See
http://www.ebay.com/itm/W1209-precision-temperature-controller-50-to-110-degrees-/121387155292?hash=item1c433cff5c:g:Z14AAOSwDk5TxeZ3

Mark NU6X  Sedona, AZ