[RTTY] Amp/Temp

groupsrichart at gmail.com groupsrichart at gmail.com
Sat Oct 7 15:11:09 EDT 2017

The Alpha 86 is a real beast. According to the manual the manufacturer
rated it for "continuous operation at a power output of 1500 watts PEP,
keyed CW, SSTV, RTTY or AM, with no time limit (rated for continuous
commercial service, "CCS")." If you have been using it for 20 years and
not experienced any problems, then I don't think you need to change a thing.

Tim KM4GA