[RTTY] Multi TX RTTY Makrothen Contest

Jim W7RY jimw7ry at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 18:14:43 EDT 2017

Thanks Stu... But it does not say only one transmitter at one time.

Category 4: Single-op, Multi-Rx, All Band, High Power (SINGLE-OP UNLIMITED ALL HIGH)

  a.. SO/Multi  Transceiver HP
  b.. Add SOAPBOX remark ‘SO/Multi’
  c.. Total output power must not exceed 1500 watts
The rules do say this though:

a.. In categories that permit multiple receivers or mutliple transmitters, the use of same-band, dueling CQ’s is specifically prohibited.

Woops!!!
Hold the phone!!

I found this note at the bottom of the category page....

Note for categories 3 & 4, 7 & 8: No limit to transceivers, transmitters and receivers, but only one signal and running station allowed per band.

So I’m good now.
Thanks
73
Jim W7RY