[RTTY] TinyFSK? COM? RPi?

K8UT at charter.net K8UT at charter.net
Fri Oct 27 16:38:06 EDT 2017

Nope, I did not give up on the project.

I run rpiFSK here for FSK RTTY from 2Tone or MMTTY via a Raspberry Pi 3.
Have shared the software and assisted a small handful of hams with
running it... but it proved to be somewhat difficult to get configured,
and I am afraid to "advertise" it too heavily because I am unable to
provide the support that folks might need. At this stage I would have to
classify rpiFSK as poorly suited for civilians. ;-)

Am running a variety of homebrew apps here on stand-alone Raspberry
Pi's: rpiFSK RTTY FSK, nVSP (non virtual serial port) CAT cache and
router, UDP band decoder switch... all of which I regularly mistreat
with power reboot interrupts. Haven't lost a microSD card yet.

-larry (K8UT)