[RTTY] Help needed

Richard White whiter26 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Sep 23 13:12:18 EDT 2017

I have been using a YAESU Mark-5 Filed doing AFSK  RTTY with a Signalink
Interface for several years. The 12 year old Mark-5 decided to stop working
.  New radio is a YAESU FT-3000.  Never had any RTTY problems. Using MMTTY (
168A) stand alone and MMTTY engine in  N1MM (latest version). No settings
have changed from the Mark-5 set up. I received Yesterday the new cable and
jumper module made by Signalink for this radio. If I can't solve the AFSK
problem I guess I can use the FSK program in the radio but I would like to
use my old set up.

Problem with new FT-3000:

Using MMTTY or N1MM I copy calls ok and it keys the radio. But, there is no
signal going out so no one can copy me.  I am sure it is a radio setting but
I can't find it. I sure hate to be missing the CQ WW contest.

Help appreciated.....Dick  KS0M

Richard C. "Dick" White

Fulton, MO 65251 U.S.A

Amateur Radio Station  KS0M